For the price of just under $175, this iteration of Note 7 comes with more than enough features to threaten your standalone cameras.
In addition to its spectacular camera, Note 7 Lite also spots interesting specs like MediaTek’s Helio G70 chipset, Cortex-A75 processor, and an impressive 4GB of RAM.
Note 7 Lite Key Specifications:
Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm
Rear camera: 48GB + 2GB + 2GB + QVGA
Front Camera: 8MP
SIM: Dual Nano SIM
Display: 6.6 inches HD+
Software: Android 10
Network: 2G, 3G, 5G
Note 7 Lite Design and Display:
Like the Note 7 sibling, the Lite version is shipped with an inspiring delicate design.
It features a 6.6-inch frame designed with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a peculiar screen to body ratio of 90.5%.
In addition, the designers fitted a fingerprint sensor on the side, with the rear left for a set of four cameras, four flashlights, and Infinix branding.
The device front is dominated by a detailed 6+ inches HD+ display, a selfie camera cut into the screen, and a single audio speaker.
Note 7 Lite Battery:
For me, this is where the Note 7 Lite really shines. It is shipped with a 5000mAh battery, and more interestingly an 18W fast charger capable of powering the battery to full capacity in 3 hours.
On a full charge, the 5000mAh battery is capable of lasting at least 2 days of normal use.
Note 7 Lite Camera:
With the Note 7 Lite camera, you have all you need to shoot masterpieces that stand out from the crowd.
Like I mentioned earlier, the device features a four-camera system with different camera sensors specializing in specific tasks.
The main camera is an ultra high definition 48MP sensor with large 1.6μm pixels and an aperture size of f/1.8. In addition are dual 2MP cameras with aperture sizes of f/2.4 specifically designed to handle macro photography and depth sensing.
For selfies and video calling, the front camera is equipped with a modest 8MP sensor.
Note 7 Lite Processor, Software, and Memory:
Under the hood, the Note 7 Lite runs on a 4 GB of memory alongside the Mali-G52 graphics processor.
The chipset is a MediaTek Helio G70 which is ideal for mainstream smartphone users and elite mobile gamers. It also incorporates a pair of powerful Arm Cortex-A75 CPUs operating up to 2GHz, plus six Cortex-A55 CPUs in a single octa-core cluster.
The device stores data on either a 64GB or 128GB depending on the model and runs on version 10 of Android OS with an XOS 6.0 skin.
Note 7 Lite Pros:
- Good battery
- Octa-core processor
- Good graphics handling
Note 7 Lite Cons:
- The price is a little bit expensive
Note 7 Lite Full Specifications:
Design, Appearance, and Sensors
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 185 grams
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors: Forest Green, Violet, Space Gray
- Type: HD+ Infinity-O display
- Diagonal size: 6.6″
- Aspect ratio: 20:9 ratio
- Screen to body ratio: ~90.5%
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels
- Pixel Density: ~266 PPI density
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70
- Processor Type: Octa-core
- Processor Name: 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128GB
- External Storage: UP TO 256GB
Video and Photography
- Rear Camera: 48 MP ( f/1.8, 1/2.0″, 1.6µm, PDAF, wide-angle camera), 2MP( f/2.4 macro camera), 2 MP(f/2.4 depth camera) QVGA
- Front-facing Camera: 8MP
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS: A-GPS
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
Wireless Networks and Software
- 2G mobile network: Yes
- 3G mobile network: Yes
- 4G mobile network: Yes
- 5G mobile network: No
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Software / OS: Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charger
- Announced: April 2020
- Market Availability: June 2020
CrunchPhone’s Shoppers Guide:
Unfortunately for some users, the Note 7 series may not be very affordable. However, when you look at the really stunning features that come with it, we definitely recommend this device if you can afford it.
Infinix Note 7 Lite Price and Where to Buy:
You can get the Note 7 Lite in select stores for about 175 Dollars, which translates to 70,000 Nigerian Naira, 1,018 Ghanaian Cedi, 18,681 Kenyan Shilling, 654,398 Ugandan Shilling, and 3,042 South African Rand.
Check out the following stores to make your purchase: